Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I AM

Frantically looking for
the right Way
to get out
from this Desert,
I am totally
lost in.

Why these Feelings
of being fooled around?

Whose Desert is this?

Mine?

Someone else's?

Who am I?

My personality?

My Soul?

Is this Desert real,
or is it created
by my exhausted Personality,
trying to keep me
safe from suffering?

Think!

Watch!

What do I see
there...
...over the last
grain of sand
of this perfect Desert?

Clouds,
and Rain.

Forests,
and Mountains.

Marshes,
Lakes,
and Oceans.

Frogs,
Fishes,
and Birds.

Dolphins,
Whales,
and Turtles.

The Sky,
an Eagle soaring.

Stars,
Galaxies,
Planets,
and other Worlds.

Who am I
in all this Magnificence?

Everything looks
so interesting.

I am curious,
I want to be everywhere!

My unfathomed desire is
to rejoyce everything,
to feel everything
totally and deep Inside.

So, I eventually decide to
step out
from this shadowy Desert.

The first Step
toward the Sea.

I dive in the Deep Blue.
I feel the Water,
the entire blue Community,
as it would be me.

And suddenly,
I am the Ocean.

Marvellous!

The second Step
into the forest.

The Orchestra
of the Birds,
other Animals,
and the Wind,
all gracefully participating
in the merry Concert.

The ethereal Mist
which espouses
the gentle awakening
in the early Morning.

Mistic!

The third Step,
into the air.

Becoming lighter,
elevating myself
over the throbbing
green Blanket.

I am Eagle,
my Sight is acute,
and wide.

I see the Big Picture.

The fourth Step,
I am shining
in the indigo sky,
among thousands
of fulgid and twinkling Stars.

I see the Sun,
and so many
other worlds,
and constellations.

I am participating,
in all this sparkling game
of Light and Shadow.

I love all this.

I am all these matters
which seem so different
and indeed far away from me.

I am the Distance
between Them,
and Myself.

Between There,
and Here.

Between Here,
and Eternity.

Between the Illusion,
and any Possibility.

I am CREATIVITY
that changes
Possibilities into Creations.

© I am ~ by Raleiah (Sara Matthey-Bonetti) ~ 23 August 2011

Picture:  © 2006 ~ Blue Cosmos ~ by Raleiah (Sara Matthey-Bonetti) 

2 comments:

  1. for a first Poem you reset the standards . . . wonderful expression my friend . . .
    i enjoyed this
    blessings
    bill

    ReplyDelete